Have you ever been interested in becoming a Resident Advisor (RA), Academic Mentor (AM), or a Community Advisor (CA)? Well now is your chance! Applications for these positions for the 2012-2013 academic year are now being accepted.
In order to qualify for one of the advisor positions you must:
1) Have at least a 2.5 SDSU cumulative GPA (for RAs and CAs) and a 3.0 SDSU cumulative GPA (for AMs)
2) Not be on disciplinary probation as of August 2012
3) Have submitted a complete application on-line
4) Have attended one (1) of the following mandatory information sessions:
- Monday, January 30th, 7:00pm – Cholula Community Center
- Tuesday, January 31st, 8:30pm-Villa Alvarado (VA) Community Center
- Wednesday, February 1st, 7:00pm – University Towers
- Thursday, February 2nd, 1:00pm – Student Life and Leadership Office
- Thursday, February 2nd, 7:00pm -Tula Community Center
- Monday, February 6th, 1:00pm – Student Life and Leadership Office
- Monday, February 6th, 7:00pm-Tula Community Center
If you are selected for an interview, there will be mandatory group and individual interviews that will take place on Saturday, February 25th. Be sure to open up your schedule on this day as these interviews cannot be rescheduled for ANY reason.
So if being an RA, CA or AM interests you and you are interested in applying please click on the link below, sign in as a guest, and complete the application. The deadline to apply is Friday, February 17th, 2012.