Peer Leadership Consultants (PLC):
- Present leadership workshops aimed at both students and student organization leaders.
- Provide a variety of educational experiences and services to students, faculty/staff advisors and student organizations.
- Serve as an involvement resource for all SDSU students.
- Inform and advise students regarding the student organization recognition process and on-campus event approval process.
- Serve as a resource for students in organizations to consult, discuss and brainstorm how to create positive change in their group.
- Strive to enable other students to be successful leaders in their individual organizations.
- Advocate and volunteer at the SDSU Leadership Summit conference.
- Serve as liaisons and student representatives for the Student Life & Leadership office.
Click HERE to download the application and apply today!