Casa Azteca Academic Mentors
Apply if you:
- Excel in RWS or math
- Like helping other students
- Are interested in mentoring freshmen
This position entails mentoring a group Casa Azteca students during their first semester at San Diego State University.
Through this position you will:
- Mentor Casa Azteca students
- Provide academic support for their math and/or writing coursework
- Advise Casa Azteca students on their academics
- Serve as a role model for Casa Azteca students
The job description and application are available on the Casa Azteca website at: http://sll.sdsu.edu/commuter/casa-azteca.html
If you are participating in the Leadership Certificate program, becoming a Casa Azteca Academic Mentor will satisfy one of the experiential type programs required in the Experiential Leadership component of the certificate. Learn more here: http://sll.sdsu.edu/leadership/leadership-certificate.html
For more information contact Student Life & Leadership at (619) 594-5221.