Hello Aztecs! The Writing Center is a great on-campus resource that aims to help all students, regardless of discipline in the strengthening of their academic writing skills.
Take advantage of the following services that the Writing Center has to offer.
- Individualized writing sessions with students, faculty, and staff
- Consultation sessions with international and multilingual students (undergraduate and graduate)
- Classroom visits to discuss the services of the writing center
- Consultation sessions with graduate students completing theses and dissertations and facilitating dissertations/thesis writing groups
- Classroom workshops to familiarize students with different aspects of the writing process
- Online consultation services providing electronic tutoring and instructional material
- Reference materials about academic writing, for use by students and faculty
The Writing Center is located in PSFA-116 and is open from Mon-Wed: 9am-8pm, Thursday: 9am-5pm, Friday: 9am-2pm.
Blog written by Anthony Meadows, Student Life & Leadership – Front Desk Student Writer
Do not miss out on upcoming events and opportunities! Download AzteCast on your smartphone!